We are looking for two full-time SEO consultants to join our team in Zagreb, Croatia and/or Belgrade, Serbia.
- The easiest way to describe our work is “CMO as a service”. In our everyday work, we serve as strategic partners for our clients and we actively work towards optimizing their business through building processes, using a variety of digital communication channels.
- We are directly involved in client-side decision making. This is a requirement, not a bonus. No facets of our services are seen as an isolated marketing variable – instead, it is seen as an integral part of doing business. We are actively engaged in communication and that requires a high level of transparency from both sides.
- Everything we do is data-driven and is rooted firmly in business goals and objectives. It is not uncommon for us to do keyword research using net margin as a metric, instead of only looking at keyword volume or difficulty.
We try to be pragmatic and focus only on the obtainable. We are not interested in solutions that look good on paper, but in those solutions that fit our clients and their respective business context.
- There is no such thing as an intellectual hierarchy at Granular Group. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop and present their ideas, without any worry of ostracism or judging. This is extremely important to us as a majority of our work is done through sessions of collaborative work and group work.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for SEO consultants due to an increase in demand for SEO-related projects. Although our SEO consultants handle the usual activities related to SEO (technical, content, offsite), their main task is to use available business data to conduct marketing analysis (with a strong focus on SEO) and to develop frameworks using that data. The majority of our output is strategic and our clients or 3rd party handles the implementation. Due to that, we are looking for:
- We are looking for a person capable of understanding a broader business context for every client and suggest solutions based on that context – someone able to showcase their vision to clients.
- In a majority of our projects, there are no KPIs aimed towards us – we are responsible for defining KPIs together with our clients and we share mutual KPIs. We are looking for a person able to use that understanding of broader business context and formulate business goals and objectives.
- We are looking for a person who has experience with a variety of SEO-related activities and understands the aspects of SEO-related projects. This person should be able to have a good project overview and be able to tackle the projects through a case-study approach, dismantle the project into key points, prioritize their optimization and implement the findings into a broader marketing strategy.
- We are looking for an independent, responsible and curious person, able to clearly communicate their ideas to the rest of the team.
- We are looking for a person who is able to use standard SEO practices and formulate them into something with a strong strategic background. Our SEO consultants are not here to write meta descriptions and title tags, but to collaborate with people and teams who do, whether we are talking about in-house teams or 3rd party agency partners. It is important that our SEO consultants are able to develop strategic and operational frameworks for them.
What do we offer?
- Monthly salary between 1300 and 1800 Euro nett
- Permanent employment after 6 months
- Top-notch equipment
- A variety of education resources and dedicated education budget
- Flexible working hours
How to apply?
Send us your applications and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, along with your CV attached we expect you to write a short letter of intent outlining your previous experience and how you feel you would be relevant for this position. Additional materials, such as case studies, are a welcome addition but not needed.
All candidates who pass to the second round will take a case study test where they will get a chance to showcase their understanding of relevant projects through a case study simulation.
Applications are open until December 10th, 2021