- In our everyday work, we serve as strategic partners for our clients and we actively work towards optimizing their business through building processes, using a variety of digital communication channels.
- We are directly involved in client-side decision-making. This is a requirement, not a bonus. No facets of our services are seen as an isolated marketing variable – instead, it is seen as an integral part of doing digital business. We are actively engaged in communication and that requires a high level of transparency from both sides, ours and our clients.
- We are pragmatic and focus only on the obtainable. We are not interested in solutions that look good on paper, but in those solutions that fit our clients and their respective business contexts.
- There is no such thing as an intellectual hierarchy at Granular Group. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop and present their ideas, without any worry of ostracism or judging. This is extremely important to us as a majority of our work is done through sessions of collaborative work and group work.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Advertising Specialist with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the digital advertising field, due to an increase in demand for Ads-related projects. Although our Ads department handles the usual activities related to the Ads, their main task is to use available business data to conduct marketing analysis and to develop advertising frameworks ready for implementation using that data.
Due to that, we are looking to hire:
- We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to develop and execute effective digital marketing strategies to assist clients in achieving their business goals. In this role, responsibilities include little to no supervision in handling some of Granular’s advertising projects, analyzing analytics to monitor engagement, overseeing clients’ advertising campaigns, and identifying ways to improve their results, but also, operationally setting the accounts and campaigns structure along with their optimization. The right person for Granular Group should be able to understand that data and formulate objectives that are reachable within digital advertising efforts, tackle the projects through a case-study approach, dismantle the project into critical points, prioritize their optimization and implement the findings into an advertising strategy and ongoing processes.
- We are looking for a responsible and curious person, able to communicate their ideas to the rest of the team clearly and also able to handle the communication with our clients.
- 3+ years of experience in working with paid acquisition platforms that include PPC ad platforms (like Google Ads) and social media ad platforms (Like Facebook/Instagram). This does not include only supervising these platforms, you need to have operational experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Google advertising and Facebook advertising structure and tactics.
- Good knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics and performance tracking
- Good understanding of attribution models
Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a marketing agency
- Experience working with larger-scale advertising campaigns
Understanding and/or experience working with email marketing
What do we offer?
- A very competitive salary, depending on your qualifications.
- Permanent employment after the probationary period.
- Top-notch equipment.
- A variety of educational resources and a dedicated education budget.
- Flexible working hours & remote working opportunities.
How to apply?
Send us your application using the application form down below. If you have any other related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, along with your CV attached, we expect you to write a short letter of intent outlining your previous experience and how you feel you would be relevant for this position. Additional materials, such as case studies, are welcome, but not needed.
All candidates who pass the second round will take a test where they will get a chance to showcase their understanding of relevant projects.