We are looking for a full-time Digital Advertising Analyst to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
The easiest way to describe our work is “CMO as a service”. In our everyday work, we serve as strategic partners for our clients and we actively work towards optimizing their business through building processes, using a variety of digital communication channels.
We are directly involved in client-side decision-making. This is a requirement, not a bonus. No facets of our services are seen as an isolated marketing variable – instead, it is seen as an integral part of doing digital business. We are actively engaged in communication and that requires a high level of transparency from both sides, ours and our clients.
We try to be pragmatic and focus only on the obtainable. We are not interested in solutions that look good on paper, but in those solutions that fit our clients and their respective business contexts.
There is no such thing as an intellectual hierarchy at Granular Group. Everyone is actively encouraged to develop and present their ideas, without any worry of ostracism or judging. This is extremely important to us as a majority of our work is done through sessions of collaborative work and group work.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Digital Advertising Analyst due to an increase in demand for Ads-related projects. Although our Ads department handles the usual activities related to the Ads, their main task is to use available business data to conduct marketing analysis (with a strong focus on Ads) and to develop frameworks using that data. The majority of our output is strategic and our clients or 3rd party handles the implementation in most cases, but with advertising, we always have a few projects where we do the implementation so it’s easier for us to stay on track with the newest developments in the tools. Due to that, we are looking for:
- Digital Advertising Analysts capable of analyzing campaign data on various channels (Google and Social Media Paid Channels are priority) so that they can create a detailed plan of adjustments to those campaigns for continued success.
- The right person for Granular Group should be able to understand that data and formulate objectives that are reachable within digital advertising efforts, with the help of our Ads Consultants. Also, our Ads Analyst needs to identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns.
- We are looking for a person who has experience with a variety of Ads / PPC activities and understands the aspects of Ads-related projects. This person should be able to tackle the projects through a case-study approach, dismantle the project into critical points, prioritize their optimization with the help of Ads Consultants and implement the findings into an advertising strategy and ongoing processes.
- We are also looking for a person who knows how to use the basic “tools” (in this case the Google and Facebook ads interfaces at least) and by this, we mean that you were to change the bidding strategy or how to create a custom audience in Facebook. Also, this person should know how to setup and create a client’s advertising account from scratch if needed.
- We are looking for a responsible and curious person, able to communicate their ideas to the rest of the team clearly.
- We are looking for a person who is able to use standard advertising practices and formulate them into something with a strong analytical background. It is essential that our Ads analysts are able to handle existing and participate in developing new strategic and operational frameworks.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in paid acquisition platforms that include PPC ad platforms (like Google Ads) and social media ad platforms (Like Facebook/Instagram).
- Understanding of conversion and performance tracking and attribution.
What do we offer?
- A very competitive salary, depending on your qualifications.
- Permanent employment after 6 months.
- Top-notch equipment.
- A variety of educational resources and a dedicated education budget.
- Flexible working hours & remote working opportunities.
How to apply?
Send us your application using the application form down below. If you have any other related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, along with your CV attached we expect you to write a short letter of intent outlining your previous experience and how you feel you would be relevant for this position. Additional materials, such as case studies, are a welcome addition but not needed.
All candidates who pass to the second round will take a test where they will get a chance to showcase their understanding of relevant projects.
Applications are open until Jan 2nd, 2023