We’re currently seeking an e-commerce specialist for our client, and we’d love for you to apply for the position.
Once you apply, we’ll provide more detailed information about the role. Thank you for considering this opportunity!
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for an E-Commerce Specialist to join our client’s team and take responsibility for online sales and marketing activities. You’ll play an active role in online sales, marketing, and customer support. In addition, you will manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, and conversion optimization. If you’re passionate about e-commerce and have a track record of success, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
In addition, you’ll manage promotional offers, review copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy, communicate through various digital channels, and collaborate with external partners on digital advertising, web analytics, and website optimization. You’ll also be responsible for overseeing social media campaigns and ensuring the quality of all content published on our social media platforms. If you’re passionate about digital and E-Commerce and have experience in these areas, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Experience in E-Commerce platforms and CMS systems like WordPress, WooCommerce, Magento, X-Cart, etc.
- Knowledge of implementing digital marketing concepts such as PPC, SEO, social media, display, and affiliate channels.
- Excellent understanding of UX, web design, customer flow, and web analysis.
- Confidence in traffic analysis, reporting tools, and optimization.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral and written communication).
- Independence in work and result oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to create effective relationships with internal and external teams.
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
What do you get?
- A very competitive salary, depending on your qualifications.
- Permanent employment after the probationary period.
- Top-notch equipment.
- A variety of educational resources and a dedicated education budget.
- Flexible working hours & remote working opportunities.
How to apply?
Send us your application using the application form down below. If you have any other related questions, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your application, along with your CV attached, we expect you to write a short letter of intent outlining your previous experience and how you feel you would be relevant for this position. Additional materials, such as case studies, are welcome but unnecessary.
All candidates who pass the second round will take a test where they will get a chance to showcase their understanding of relevant projects.