- The easiest way to describe Granular is to think of us as a “CMO as a service” company.
- In our everyday work, we serve as strategic partners for our clients, and we actively work towards optimizing their business through building processes, using a variety of digital communication channels, among them – SEO.
- We are directly involved in client-side decision-making. This is a requirement, not a bonus. No facets of our services are seen as an isolated marketing variable – instead, they are seen as an integral part of doing digital business. We are actively engaged in communication, and that requires a high level of transparency from both sides, ours and our clients’. We don’t believe in a siloed approach, and our clients expect us to be independent and look at things with a critical eye.
- We try to be pragmatic and focus only on what is achievable. We are not interested in solutions that look good on paper but in those solutions that fit our clients and their respective business contexts. There is no such thing as an intellectual hierarchy at Granular Group – everyone is actively encouraged to develop and present their ideas, without any worry of ostracism or judgment. This is extremely important to us as the majority of our work is done through sessions of collaborative and group work.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a SEO Consultant due to an increase in demand for SEO-related projects. Although our SEO department handles the usual activities related to the SEO, that work is never siloed and is always seen as a channel in a broader digital marketing mix. This means a vast majority of our output has a strong strategic note while clients or 3rd party handles the implementation in most cases.
To put it simply, we don’t write titles or meta descriptions nor do we build links – our work is strategic in its nature and it is expected of us to be proactive in research, analysis and development and implementation of strategic frameworks. Most of our projects are performance-based and the activities we conduct must have an impact on the bottom line – that is what is expected out of us and how our clients evaluate the quality of our work.
Due to that, we are looking to hire an experienced SEO Consultant to develop and execute effective strategies to assist clients in achieving their business goals. Your everyday work will be split between being proactive in data analysis and, either independently or as a member of a broader team, coming up with solutions to problems and engaging with stakeholders on strategic planning, collaborating with clients and/or 3rd party to ensure and monitor the implementation. Also, together with other members of the SEO department, you will be working on constantly improving and automating our processes and output.
We despise the notion of micro-managing anyones everyday work and this role includes little to no supervision in handling some of our SEO projects, analyzing analytics to monitor engagement, and identifying ways to improve their results. The right person for Granular Group should be able to understand that data and formulate objectives that are reachable within realistic efforts, tackle the projects through a case-study approach, dismantle the project into critical points, prioritize their optimization and implement the findings into an SEO strategy and ongoing processes.
We are looking for a responsible and curious person, able to communicate their ideas to the rest of the team clearly and also able to handle the communication with our clients.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO and an understanding of everyday SEO toolstack.
- Experience with all facets of SEO – technical, on-page, content, off-site.
- Good knowledge and experience working with Google Data Studio.
- Experience with automating SEO-related processes.
Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in a marketing agency.
- Experience working on larger-scale SEO projects.
Understanding and/or experience working on UX projects.
What do we offer?
- A very competitive salary, depending on your qualifications.
- Permanent employment after the probationary period.
- Top-notch equipment.
- A variety of educational resources and a dedicated education budget.
- Flexible working hours & remote working opportunities.
How to apply?
Send us your application using the application form down below. If you have any other related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
In your application, along with your CV attached, we expect you to write a short letter of intent outlining your previous experience and how you feel you would be relevant for this position. Additional materials, such as case studies, are welcome, but not needed.
All candidates who pass the second round will take a test where they will get a chance to showcase their understanding of relevant projects.
Applications are open until March 17th, 2023