We teamed up with a leading national clinic in the field of aesthetic surgery, dentistry, and dermatology, further increasing their already impressive digital business footprint and significantly increasing the quality and the quality of leads across all digital channels.
- A highly competitive market with an ever increasing development of digital marketing presence.
- A set of services demanding a long decision making process that spans across multiple channels, making it hard to attribute properly across those channels.
- The clinic had a prolific digital content production (both in terms of on-site and off-site content) that lacked clear structure.
- The website, though loaded with content, did not have a clear cross-selling structure and the overall information architecture lacked finesse.
- While ranking for top-tier keywords with purchase intent, the informational content needed development.
- Strong presence across various media outlets with a strong investment into digital PR that lacked structure and broader scope to maximize results.
- The majority of the website content got a major overhaul, resulting in a a better content structure, additional information modules, better SEO and improved cross-selling.
- Major improvements in the process of automating and semi-automating cross-channel marketing activities.
- Collaborating with content production to develop a content framework, with a clear emphasis on consistency of information architecture across various user intent categories.
- Setting up an analytical ecosystem in order to determine the quality of digital PR activities and to increase the quality of referral traffic.
- 230% Increase in referral traffic across all digital PR activities (Y-O-Y)
- 41.28% Increase in organic clicks and 73.26% increase in organic impressions (Y-O-Y)
- 50% Increase in leads generated via web form submission (Y-O-Y)
- 62% Increase in telephone calls lead generated (Y-O-Y)